Real quick before I jump into the fun! I know a few of you have been checking out “the move” page in my About section and were probably disappointed to see the “check back later” note. I am still working on this and mostly am waiting on a cord for my cannon camera to come in the mail so I can finally upload the pictures from our trip to the post! My other usb cord was lost somewhere (most likely not packed when we left Alaska). I promise to have it up by the end of the month, so bare with me!
Now for the fun! Since I didnt have much of an eventful morning to write about, besides breakfast at Cracker Barrel of course! I figured I would do the “personal questions” post I have read on a few other blogs. I really love to read more about my favorite bloggers, because it gives you more of a sense of personal connection! So here we go!
1) Do you have a tattoo?
I dont, but I really want one! I am having a hard time deciding what I want since I will be stuck with it forever. I think I have it narrowed down, so now I just need to figure out where I want it on my body!
2. What do you have on your bedside table?
A lamp, nailpolish, the newest Women’s Health magazine, my book (Bright Lights, Fat Ass by Jenn Lancaster – check her out, she is amazing! Make sure you read “Bitter is the New Black” first!), my sunglasses, chapstick, and water! usually my cell sits there too but who knows where it is right now!
3. What is your worst habit?
Biting/picking at my cuticles. I am getting a lot better though!
4. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I am ok with Andrea I think.
5. Have you ever stolen anything?
I stole makeup when I was younger from the store. I didnt get caught but I was so nervous and felt so guilty afterward that I swore I would never do it again and I didnt!
6. What are you really good at? What are you really bad at?
I am really good at typing, cooking, painting my nails, and spelling
I am bad at keeping good posture, folding clothes (or anything really), and dancing even though I do it anyway.
7. Have you ever been in a car accident? What happened?
2 weeks after I got my license I rolled my car! It was raining in February so it was glare ice and the car in front of me slammed its brakes on, so I slid and did a 180 and ended up hitting a snow berm which made m car flip into the ditch. I landed upright on my tires too and did hardly any damage – drove my car the next day too and I was fine. I was amazingly lucky.
8. Why did you attend your college?
I did U of Phoenix online because I wanted to be able to work full time still and also I really dislike going to/sitting in classes! It was perfect for me.
9. Describe your morning routine today
Well it wasnt a typical routine because it is Sunday but I woke up around 8, brushed my teeth and threw my hair up, took Kona on a short walk, and then we headed off to cracker barrel. Yes, I didnt even wash my face haha.
10. Do people think you are older or younger than you actually are?
People usually tell me I look my age or around 25! I have had someone tell me I looked 17 though which I was really shocked because no one has ever told me I looked younger. When I was 14 people used to always think I was in my 20s and since I have looked the same for a while I am finally catching up to my looks!
11. How did your parents relationship influence you?
My parents are still married (just had their 25th anniversary) and we always did a lot of family stuff and stuff together. Since they even worked together I always saw them as in separable even though they just like anyone else had their issues.
12. What were the 3 happiest moments of your life?
- When I graduated high school (I disliked school)
- When we exited off the interstate to our new home here in NC. I almost cried because of the long journey (13 days of traveling) and just all the preparation I couldnt believe we were finally here!
- Perhaps when I got my brown dog? This is a very difficult question because I am just a happy person in general! 🙂
Hope you all have a
lazy good Sunday! I am off to finish laundry and get my workout done. I will be back later tonight!
What are you really good at? What are you bad at?