I hope everyone is having a great afternoon, it sounds like a lot of people are back to work today after the break (like myself!)
I must say I am having quite the productive day back, I have gotten a lot done on the work front, along with running some errands at lunch, paying bills, and doing dishes at lunch. Look at me go!
3 cups of coffee may be partially to thank.
One thing I can say for sure is that I definitely do not have a green thumb. I have 2 plants in my office (that someone else put there). I am horrible at taking care of plants, any of my friends could tell you this.
Look at that sad, wilty sap! ^^
I have made it my goal this week to pay attention to them and nurse them back to health. Why not add another goal onto my resolutions list? Kidding, if they dont come back to life this week I will slyly put them on someone else’s desk.
Ha! Your problem now sucka!
Anyway there was a point to this random 2nd post of mine today. As I promised in my usual post this morning, here is the blog summary/recap of some notable posts in December!
- I showed you the sports bra I love (for big boobs).
- I was sick for like, a week.
- I shared my most favorite basic Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe with you!
- I suggested you read these books for a hilarious, down to earth read!
- I gave a more in depth look at my training/fitness regime along with my personal progress.
- I ran over a car with my monster truck (ok… kinda not really).
- I decided I want to give running a try again (I will be a runner someday!) and started the Couch to 5k program.
- I did the fun Christmas Survey.
- We had a relaxing Christmas and went to the Festival of Lights.
- I got a new camera for Xmas so you wont have to be subjected to crappy pictures anymore!
- Anything notable from the month of December for you?
I stuffed my face with lots o’ food at the holidays of course!
- Are you being productive today?