People Are Crazy, Ingrid Michaelson, & Summer Excitement
Random #1: Foodie Penpal reveal day
It’s Foodie Penpal reveal day today. Sadly, I am having a malfunction with my camera to get the lovely pictures off of everything. I may have it up later today, or if anything by tomorrow morning (promise). I cant wait to share all of the fabulous things that Kalee sent me!
Random #2: I work out! (In my most annoying LMFAO voice)
Last night decided to go training since my injury is feeling a little better. Luckily it didnt bother me at all and I got a really good workout in!
We did 2 long rounds of our usual circuit (a minute and a half at each station) and it was interesting! We did calf raises, squats with an overhead press (with kettle bells), balance boards, hamstring curls, and this very difficult foot digging move that I wish I had a picture of because it is impossible to explain. It was so hard and I feel it today in my legs for sure!
At the end of the 2 rounds, we did an “extra” move as a group. We pushed/slid a weight on the floor. Down and back 6 times (or 12 if you count each way). It had my quads BURNING!
Everyone really loves when I snap random pictures of them while we are working out.
Random #3: My new music love
I have mentioned maybe 500 times how I love listening to Jack Johnson on Pandora all day at work. Well I have a new love, which I’ve actually had some of her stuff on my iPod but I sort of forgot about it.
Ingrid Michaelson. She just has such fun music and I love her voice.
Random #4: Crazies
This lottery stuff is crazy. Up over $540 million. I had to stop and get gas this morning and the gas station was PACKED with people buying tickets, etc since they are picking the numbers tonight. People are buying them like they are going out of style…or maybe like they are gonna win $540 million dollars or something, haha.
Also it has been talked about on the news like crazy. Torrance and I spent 30 minutes last night dreaming about what we’d do if we won all that money. And the more I thought about it I think I’d be scared to win that much money.
Also, I dont think they let you do this, but it would be really nice if they let you stay anonymous when you won rather than plastering you face all over the place. I dont want to be rich AND famous. Just rich (haha).
Random #5: Things I’m excited about this summer….
1) For starters, getting a different vehicle so we can road trip to the beach and stuff.
2) Getting mountain bikes and going out to the trails to ride bikes and also go hiking
3) Laying by the pool (with my SPF 50 of course)
4) Sun dresses
5) Camping at this really nice lake that has a dirt bike track at it (Torrance’s idea obviously) but it looks beautiful
6) A new froyo place opening up half a mile from my house (the closest one now is 15 miles away!)
Have a fabulous day!
- Give me a couple of things you are most excited about for summer.
- Any new music loves? Please share.
- If you won a large amount in the lottery would you prefer to stay anonymous or would you be ok with the fame?