April Recap Linkup
Well… let’s summarize April around this blog shall we?….
I finally came up witha solution for rice (since I am rediculous and cant ever cook it right). And now I can enjoy it all the time!
I shared some awesome recipes:
- Cheesy Chicken & Rice Bake (a great make ahead dinner/lunch or dip!)
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake (seriously… go try this one… now!)
- Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
I went over the details of my food allergies and how I deal with them.
We talked about some of the best music for the 2000’s decade.
We had a few eventful things happen during the month too….
- We celebrated our 9 year anniversary
- We finally got a new truck (hallelujah!)
- Had a panicked trip to the vet when Kona wouldnt stop panting, and found out she has allergies
- We went on a nice hiking trip
I also discovered that grocery shopping at Walmart really does save me money, even though it is a little crazy there.
And, I shared a friend and old coworker of mine’s music video that has gone viral!
I decided to share some books that are on my summer reading list with you guys too (book #1 is almost done already!)
Oh….and last (but definitely not least), I of course had to make a fool out of myself at least once during the month of April – I was caught in a lie using my fake accent.