Yes today is my birthday. The big TWO-FIVE.
Since last year I shared some wis-dumb with you guys on my birthday, this year it is perfect it fallson a Friday. I just have some randoms for you today in list form (because I am too lazy to actually put together sentences, paragraphs etc – and it’s my birthday so I do what I want).
- I feel like on your birthday it should be a day of forgiveness meaning you can eat whatever you want and it doesn’t really count. I still eat whatever I want like it doesn’t count, but in my old age, my ass jiggles the next day when I eat half of a cake, which tells me my wish for it to be forgiven hasn’t come true.
- I secretly love how Torrance gets a birthday card for me from Kona, like the other parent does with a young child.
- I had a really good workout last night at training which makes me happy to be sore on my birthday (this is not sarcastic, I actually love this feeling).
- I have the giantest (real word) zit on my forehead pop up just in time. Lovely. It is really like 3 zits right next to each other that have formed into one giant horn. In irony I also plucked a grey hair again this morning. It is like my body is reminding me "hey, 25 is the age where your body is getting older but your face can still look like you are 14."
- We (Torrance and I) are doing my birthday festivities tomorrow night…. just going to dinner and this new[ish] local restaurant. I have my eye on a big fat steak. After this whole detox thing, I am ready for some red meat. And cake.
- The reason we are putting plans off until tomorrow is because I want to go to training tonight Ah, priorities when we get "older."
- I of course had to text my birthday twin Lauren this morning.
And if you are wondering – this was the entirety of the picture I sent her:
We totally understand each other.
- Not birthday related, but I have a really funny (it is funny now, but was scary while it was happening) about the other night when I gave Kona some medicine. I will share it with you sometime this coming week. I am just happy she has unconditional love (and a small brain that makes her forget things) because she still loves me after that ordeal.
- Fun fact – I dont share my birthday with any awesome celebrities. Just Lauren Conrad (she is lucky I like her clothing line) and Pauly Shore.
- I just got really super duper excited because remember that awesome concert we went to with like 18 different bands this last spring? Well we were already planning on going to it again this year but Torrance just informed me that he just found out that one of our most favorite bands ever who we have been wanting to see in concert forever (Rise Against) will be there and it will be their only U.S. show this year! I cant even wait until tickets go on sale next week. Happy birthday to meeeeee.
- I also have an awesome trip coming up in a week that I am oh-so-excited about! I will share details later!
Have a fabulous day!
- If your birthday was tomorrow what would you choose to eat for your birthday dinner?
- Anyone you would love to see in concert that you havent yet?