It’s Time To Get Random – I F******* Love Friday
Happy March 1st! AND Friday. I am so happy this week is over.
I love random Fridays because it is my opportunity to be lazy with my blog post and throw together a bunch of random thoughts.
I have turned that into even lazier-ness (word?) and decided just to make a nice bulleted list today. Because I am organized and stuff….
- I think (okay, know) I said this already, but I have the worst Spring fever right now. I just want to go to the lake. Or sit by the pool.
- Look at this creeper staring at me right now.
- I have been considering doing a "clean eating" challenge. Not as intense (read: restrictive and boring) as the eating detox I did, but just clean eating in general. Im a little scared that I wouldn’t be able to do it though, but I think thats part of the reason I want to do it – to prove to myself I can. And for other obvious reasons (health benefits)
- I have been "running" a little bit. I call it “running” – with quotes - because it is very running/walking on off. I have been being little more consistent with it so I’m proud of myself for that. It’s hard to make yourself do something you don’t really enjoy.
- Confession – I used to eat Lean Cuisine’s a lot for lunch back in the day. Well, not just Lean Cuisines, I actually loved the "Healthy Choice" brand steamer bowls. The other day I picked up one of these randomly to have something on hand at work thats quick in case I didn’t have time to make lunch, go pick it up, etc, and I actually REALLY like them.
Seriously, it was surprisingly good.
- I have been using my new heart rate monitor all week during my workouts (I got the Polar FT4) and I LOVE it. I’m so glad I got it and it is oddly motivating during workouts. I will share my full "experience" with it next week or so after I use it a little bit more.
- When I was in Cali, my sister made the most AMAZING [addicting] gooey, peanut butter cookies. Of course I needed the recipe ASAP when I got back and I recreated them. Delicious, guilty pleasure.
- Honestly, I really love zoos. I wish it weren’t going to be raining this weekend or I think I would make Torrance take me. He does not love zoos (who doesn’t love the zoo?) so whenever we go anywhere I usually have to convince him or bargain with him. That is why we haven’t even been to the NC one yet! (wah).
- To each his own, but I don’t understand when I see like, grown women who have their car all decked out in like Hello Kitty (or something like that). And I don’t mean just like a license plate and some stickers because that seems normal, I’m talking about full car wrap, giant Hello Kitty head on the hood, etc.
- I tried to do one of those "Photo a day" challenges for February in Instagram (@andreaoutloud). It was my first time and I got pretty far (father than I thought with my ADD)…. but I got bored. I am most proud of my "Black & White" picture day.
- Wasnt that video I posted yesterday crazy?! Definitely unique; I thought it was cool – just something different!
- I have been eating oats for breakfast almost every weekday for the last 2 weeks. That is very unlike me but it has just been so simple and delish lately!
- I’m slacking on taxes this year and now that March has hit I dont like it and feel rushed. It’s kind of a lot this year so I have just been putting it off, plus; I was hoping to find a new accountant this year but I think it’s just too late for that now – procrastination at it’s best – being an adult is so lame sometimes!
Okayokay, thats all for now – have a GOOOOOD weekend!
And happy F’ing Friday!
- Any good eats or new recipes you’ve tried lately (include a link in the comments if you want!)
- Any plans for the weekend?
- Ever do any frozen lunches like Lean Cuisine, etc.