Randoms – Gifs & Lack of Gracefulness
Just a quick drop-in today doll faces!
I figure since we were kinda serious up in here this week, I would end on some non-serious/random/useless info/etc-ness on Friday.
1. You know I am obsessed with whatshouldwecallme…It’s like she really gets me.
Yeah, I’ve been known to be one of those.
Yep. Awesomeness. There is just something about how that guy is rubbing himself. HAaaaaaa
I mean, I definitely do that, but I just like llamas and wanted to share that with you.
2. Okay moving on. You guys are hil-arrrrrious with your questions. First off you bashful Betty’s you… I have been getting most of them via email. It appears you guys dont want others to know all the scandalous things you wonder about (kidding!). But that is perfectly fine.
Dont worry, I plan on sharing how Torrance and I met (lots of questions for that one!) it’s not very exciting, sadly, but I will share since you guys want to know. Ask and you shall recieve.
Also, I plan to share bra/sports bra details (another common question on your mind it seems!)
But keep em’ comin.’ Some of you guys had me CRACKING. UP.
3. I have a wedding to go to this weekend. I havent been to a wedding. In a while. And you all know I dont really love weddings. But… the food should be good (kidding…kinda)
4. Yesterday someone brought cupcakes to work. CUPCAKES. This is my only true sweet weakness (cake). So I threw it in their face and was like “You’re a bitch dont ever step foot here again.” …. okay I did that in my mind. But somehow, I managed to use my super self control and not have one. Weirdly enough I actually didnt REALLY want one so it wasnt that hard. I didnt want to F up my perfect track record this week. I have been being the bomb, just saying. But basically, I plan to eat cake tomorrow at the wedding. Duh.
5. My lack of gracefulness is getting worse it seems. The other day outside the pharmacy I had a really dramatic fall on the pavement outside and twisted my ankle and fell directly on my knee. It broke skin through my pants and my knee is purple. I tripped over nothing.
And then this morning I burnt my finger tips off too. It was lovely. It was on the burner on the coffee pot. I dont even know how to explain how I did it to be honest with you. I’d have to act it out for you.
Okay you cant really tell from that lame picture… and now I look like a drama queen, but all three fingers are blistered at the end. Washing my hair this morning was painful.
Torrance was still in bed though and I yelled a good “FUCK. SHIT. ASS. AHhhhhhh” from the kitchen (and dropped the glass coffee pot) so him and Kona came running out to see what happened… And then Torrance made fun of me and Kona barked in my face.
I really feel the love in my house.
Okay, that’s all I got today! Have a fabulous (un-clumsy, pain-free) weekend!
- Are you clumsy? Last time you hurt yourself?
- Dont forget to get your questions in for the Q&A if any of you have any out there lingering still… email is firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you are brave feel free to leave them in the comments or send me a Tweet (@Andreaoutloud).