- I secretly love the song “Picture” by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow. Obviously not a secret anymore, but I sort of forgot about it and it came on my Pandora the other day and I was just so happy. I love it, and I dont usually like sadd-ish songs.
- Dont worry – I have an update for you guys on how the whole being serious about the weight loss thing is going.
- …I also have a good story for you about this guy that majorly pisses me off at Starbucks.
- I love these. two. Holly who blogs at “Where We Live Like Jack & Sally” cracks me up and she totally called a bunch of people out last week (me included…well I caught on after a while, but when I first started reading, I was confused for a while) that her name isnt really Sally (it’s Holly). And her husbands name isnt really Jack (it’s Chris). And that the blog name simply came from an old Blink182 song. DUH. I should have known this (since I was majorly obsessed with Blink182 at one point). Anyway, to add to that, Jack (I mean Chris) has a [hilarious] blog also…aptly called Hubby Jack’s Blog Attack (and he reminds me of Paul Rudd). Oh yeah, and Holly (Sally) hosts a weekly linkup with Jake. Yes Jake, not Jack. Did I lose you yet? For some reason, all of that makes me love them all (and their blogs) even more-so.
- I had a major allergy “attack” last night. I call it an attack because it came out of nowhere. The pollen has been really bad here (of course) and I have been taking my allergy meds and whatnot, but last night it just hit me and my eyes almost swelled shut! I look ridiculous today.
- I have been FAILING at my cardio. Well, actually I take that back. I have been doing decent and I was out of town for part of last weekend. So we will give it a go again this weekend… assuming my eyes dont swell shut.
- Lately I am obsessed with strawberries. I may have already talked to you guys about this, but I am too lazy to go back and look. Anyway, I used to not be able to eat fresh strawberries due to my food allergies, but I recently discovered I can eat them now. So I have been downing them like crazy, makin up for lost time.
- I started reading Steve Jobs biography the other day. It has been on my list I just havent had a lot of time for reading lately. It is actually pretty interesting… he is/was a REALLY strange guy, but definitely had a crazy cool life.
That’s all I got for ya today!
- What is something that you have been “failing” at lately?
- Just for fun, finish this sentence: “Lately I am obsessed with….”