First Weight Loss Milestone & A Discount Code For You!
Okay, so as I said Wednesday, I do have an update on the weight loss stuff for ya.
It’s basically been 2 months since I started taking things a little more seriously. And overall I am happy. I had 2 weeks where I struggled (mid-end of May). Not really sure why, but I just let my really strict eating be a little more slack.
But, I am happy to report that even with the little rocky spot, I pulled my shit together and was able to reach my first “milestone.”
It’s kind of a two-parter – the first being that as of last week, I finally got into the 150’s.
I’ve still been busting ass at training 3 days a week still, and throwing cardio in 2x a week (training usually Mon, Wed, and Fri, and then I will do cardio Thursday nights and Sat mornings).
Through these last two months, I have learned a couple things about myself and also my body (not in a weird 12-year-old-girl-going-through-puberty kind of way) but as far as weight loss goes – like:
- The “trick” for me, really is strict eating. I believe what has been helping me is really watching my refined carbs and cutting my cheese/dairy back significantly.
- I have definitely realized that seeing pounds come off is a huge motivator for me. Forward momentum is good (duh).
- However, with that being said, I have also realized it almost makes me think it is ok to cut myself some slack – thus having the opposite effect, and I lose motivation. What up with that? I notice I will feel like it’s ok to let my guard down and start eating a cupcake here, then more bread, then this, and then it just kinda goes from there.
- I can definitely control sweet cravings. Luckily sweets arent my vice (like I said, bread and cheese is for the most part) but I do realize if I am craving them (which, who doesnt every once in a while?) I can control it and just mind of matter that shit away, or, give in a little and have a little bit of something sweet to satisfy the craving.
Speaking of something sweet…. have you ever tried these?
Okay sorry, getting off track. So yeah, that’s how the weight loss thing is going. Not too shabby. I’m back on track with my strict-ish routine though, and I’m feelin’ good about it!
Okay, onto the next awesomeness.
…She opened an online boutique! I am so proud of her!
Some of my favorite items so far include this tank:
Go check it out! She’s got a ton of super cute dresses, jewelry, and tops with more being added regularly!
And because I just love you guys soooo much – Lauren has offered a special discount code just for you guys – use the code “Andrea10” at checkout for 10% off, good thru June 30th!
Okay, I’m out for now! Have a fabulous weekend!
- Tell me about a goal (any type, saving money, weight loss, other health, etc) that you’re working on right now and how your progress is going.
- Favorite type of candy?
Not a big candy eater, but I would say those Justin’s PB cups are pretty awesome, other than that I love gummy bears!