Oh I’m 26 & Kona Is A Creeper
- I am doing this via bullet points because they are more fun to read.
- We celebrated my birthday (26!) last weekend (it was Saturday the 1st). We went out to dinner with some fam, and I ate all the food I possibly wanted. And cake. Really good luxurious chocolate cake we got from the restaurant we went to. And my coworkers also got me an ice cream cake (my fav) and some awesome flowers.
- Kona has had the weirdest staring problem lately. Kind of creepy.
And my personal fav:
I know that everyone has been saying this since it has been quite the winter, but I am really ready for summer. Like really, really excited for summer and HOT. We havent had a “bad” winter like a lot of people around the US have (though it has been colder than the last few years), but I am just ready for sun and flip flops.
I made myself some “egg-in-a-basket” for breakfast yesterday (with a banana with almond butter and cinnamon on the side)and I am kiiiiind of proud it turned out beautifully. I know this isnt a huge accomplishment, but whatever, it was a breakfast win in my book.
I am absolutely loving this Oikos dip. I love to dip things anyway, duh. But I love it with pita chips or veggies! And by veggies, I basically mean tomatoes and broccoli since I am allergic to everything else.
- And the most exciting thing I have to share is…. drum roll… I am back to working out after my 2nd hiatus!
Incase you arent all caught up that saga (ha) I finally started back working out after my surgery and then about a week and a half after working out I was having pain – so I was told by my doctor to give it another 3 weeks or so to heal. I gave it four to be safe. Well, I shouldnt speak too soon, but I did go to training Friday night and plan to resume as normal this week. Fingers cross. I am still easing back into it and not doing a lot of weight or anything. But I’m super excited about this, obviously.
- When is your birthday? How old will you be in 2014?
- Do you eat different breakfast on the weekends as opposed to weekdays?
Yes! I eat my “on the go” breakfasts (like oats, or egg muffins, etc) during the week but the weekends I actually cook real breakfast!
- If you have a pet(s) do they general seem really interested in what you are doing? Or could they care less?
Kona is obviously usually all up in my biz.