- This is going to be a bulletty post. Because I am too lazy to put things into paragraph form and bullets are always a nice way to organize my random thoughts to share with YOU.
- I have a Stitch Fix post coming for you soon! Got my box last week and tried everything on and took pics, just have to throw the post together for ya! Got some good stuff. And I am super sad because they must have gotten crazy insane busy/popular all of a sudden because the next available date for me to get my next box isnt until May! I have to skip April. As a Stitch Fix addict, this saddens me, but I do understand and am glad that more people are getting interested in their service.
- I have been in a recipe rut lately. I hate that. It happens every few months it seems where I am not in the mood to experiment with new things in the kitchen and then end up eating the same stuff. BORING. I think I am going to go back to what I was doing for a while where I tested out one new meal/recipe a week.
- That just reminded me, it has been for-ev-er since I have done any recipe posts up in here (haha, “up in here”). That should probably change soon, because everyone needs new recipe ideas, right? Right.
- I have been on a sushi kick lately. I am picky about sushi (for obvious reasons, I think everyone is to some extent – if not, they should be) but I recently discovered a nearby restaurant that has amazing sushi. WIN.
- As some of you may have seen that follow on Instagram (@andreaoutloud), we officially kicked off our house hunting extravaganza last weekend. This is a process I am both excited about and dreading at the same time (mostly excited of course)
- I dont know about you guys but this is the time of year where I’m like OKAY, for real guys, it is actually time to extra crack down on the summer bod. I always start the year off strong and then come March I slack a little, and then April I am like “oppsie, summer is almost here.” But my workouts are going STRONG lately, I’m starting to get abs (!!) and now I just need to eat better (story. of. my. life).
- Speaking of summer bods, we have been trying to plan a big nice vacay (out of the country) but with buying a house this summer, and moving, and all this other crap I think we are just going to opt to take a week off and go plop our asses on a nearby beach. I am just really in the mood to keep stuff simple and inexpensive right now with low travel times and uncomplicated itineraries. But damn if we arent way overdue for a vacation! YaknowwhatImean?
- Okay lastly, you know this is hilarious.
- Any fun summer vacays planned yet?
- Have you bought a house recently, or are you planning on doing so in the near future?
- Sushi – are you a fan or not?